SHORT TERM CERTIFICATE COURSE ON
The course starts on 01st March 2021
Course Fee - Indian Nationals - INR 3000/- (including GST) and for Foreign Nationals USD $ 75
Course duration - 10 days
This course is basically about the equipment used in Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine and surgery which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders. .
What you will learn?
Gain knowledge about the basics of Critical care
e aware of the basic principles of every piece of equipment
To be aware of how to use the basic tools of the critical care equipment.
To realize the importance of the department of critical care
The course syllabus includes the following
1. General Anatomy of the Human body
2. Basic laws and principles of critical care equipment
3. Physiology of every organ, Nerve signals, and natural impulses
4. Basic Requirement of Critical Care
5. Fundamentals of Electronics
6. Infusion Pump, IV Pole, and Cannula
7. Syringe Pump
8. Automatic External Defibrillator
10. Surgical Suction
11. Oxygen Concentrator
13. Vita Para Monitoring System
14. ICU Accessories